Become an Expert in the Field of Instructional Designing
Learntech.pk is pleased to announce an exclusive crash course to provide participants with foundational knowledge and tools needed to design and develop e-learning experience.
- In this five-day crash course, you will learn how to create successful e-learning with advanced design techniques and course content development skills.
- You will also discover how to design learning experiences that go beyond the transmission of information to engage the learners and reach targeted performance levels.
- You will use tools and practice techniques that produce engaging, memorable and meaningful learning experiences for a wide variety of learners.
Teachers, trainers, content development and course designers who have less than one year experience in course designing and development as well as those who are more experienced but have no formal training in course design and development.
Blended (content delivered online through LMS/class time used for discussions and hands-on learning)
- Introduction to online teaching and learning
- Types of online learning
- How to write measurable learning objectives and learning outcomes quickly and easily
- How to structure course content
- How to deliver content using variety of methods
- How to convert text into speech
- How to create PowerPoint presentations like a pro
- How to create engaging audio and video content
- How to select and/or create effective learning materials
- How do children learn
- Principles of adult learning
- Introduction to LMS
- How eLearning design, content and assessments differs from classroom based learning
- Why courses fail – Major design errors and how to avoid them
- How to design and upload a course on LMS
- What to test and when to test
- How to design assessments and activities for online learning
- Principles of instructional design
- How to meet learners individual needs
- How much theory/background material to include e-learning course
- How to design and develop self-paced e-learning modules
- How to find and edit images and graphics to use in e-learning courses
- The power of PowerPoint – Advanced PowerPoint techniques
- How to make e-learning courses and fun and exciting
- Tips for making e-learning content meaningful and relevant to learners
- How to develop performance-based content
- Assessing learners in e-learning courses
- How to design interactions to engage learners
- How to provide feedbacks to learners