What is Office 365 Education?
- Office 365 Education is a collection of services that allows you to collaborate and share your schoolwork.
- It’s available for free to teachers who are currently working at an academic institution and to students who are currently attending an academic institution.
- The service includes Office Online (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote), 1TB of OneDrive storage, Yammer, and SharePoint sites.
- Some schools allow teachers and students to install the full Office applications on up to 5 PCs or Macs for free.
- If your school provides this additional benefit, you’ll see the Install Office button on your Office 365 home pageafter you complete sign-up.